Information Collection and Use
Below are some examples of what information we commonly collect:
- Personal details, like name or date of birth
- Contact details
- Payment information for order processing
- Online activity e.g. browsing preferences
- Your communication preferences
- Conversations by phone or email with our team
How do we secure and store your information?
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We are using a secure system for payment gateway and database where we will save all your information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to carry out the following tasks:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the service on our behalf;
- To perform service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your personal information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites